LEASE VS. BUY
• Drive a new car every few years: Leasing has advantages if you change vehicles frequently
• Smaller monthly payments (up to 50% less): Monthly lease payments are usually lower than buying a car because you’re paying for the depreciation and not the full purchase price plus
• Lower Down Payment or Smaller Down Payment
• Feel safe knowing your car is covered under manufacturers warranty
• Easy Vehicle Return: No more hassle of selling your car or haggling on a trade-in. You get the best price for your trade-in when leasing
• Drive more for less money: You can drive a more expensive car when leasing because you pay less per month
• Tax advantages: In many cases, leasing is tax deductible and can be written off. Every situation is different so consult with an attorney
• Lease new or used vehicles: Leasing a used vehicle might be what you need, at the monthly payment you can afford
What is leasing?
• Leasing is subtracting the future trade value of your vehicle from the selling price today. So you actually only pay for the vehicle for the time period you use it.